Just some things rattling around in my head…
- Menopause and puberty… don’t mix
- Why does it take an anniversary of something tragic to bring people together? Why can’t we experience that kind of peace everyday?
- Snarky is the word for the week. (Thanks Tori – I’ve been thinking about that ever since your post at: http://www.babybloomr.com)
- God definitely has a sense of humor (see menopause and puberty)
- Do we ever realize how many lives we touch (directly and indirectly) on a daily basis?
- I miss being up north during this time of year. It’s going to be 90 degrees here today. That’s just not right for the middle of September.
- Turning 42 has been harder than turning 40. But it’s getting better.
- I miss my Oma. She passed away 10 years ago. There are many days I wish I could call and ask her advice or just chat about nothing in particular.
- My daughter asked what a mid life crisis is. When I tried to explain it, her next question was “Does that mean you are only going to live to be 84?”
- I get to work with some of the most amazing people. We work hard, but we have fun and love what we get to do. They have become my family.
- Someone needs to invent a waterproof computer. I seem to have some of my best ideas in the shower and have no where to write them down before I forget.
- Smile at someone today. It may be what makes a difference in their day.