Just some things rattling around in my head…
- Menopause and puberty… don’t mix
- Why does it take an anniversary of something tragic to bring people together? Why can’t we experience that kind of peace everyday?
- Snarky is the word for the week. (Thanks Tori – I’ve been thinking about that ever since your post at: http://www.babybloomr.com)
- God definitely has a sense of humor (see menopause and puberty)
- Do we ever realize how many lives we touch (directly and indirectly) on a daily basis?
- I miss being up north during this time of year. It’s going to be 90 degrees here today. That’s just not right for the middle of September.
- Turning 42 has been harder than turning 40. But it’s getting better.
- I miss my Oma. She passed away 10 years ago. There are many days I wish I could call and ask her advice or just chat about nothing in particular.
- My daughter asked what a mid life crisis is. When I tried to explain it, her next question was “Does that mean you are only going to live to be 84?”
- I get to work with some of the most amazing people. We work hard, but we have fun and love what we get to do. They have become my family.
- Someone needs to invent a waterproof computer. I seem to have some of my best ideas in the shower and have no where to write them down before I forget.
- Smile at someone today. It may be what makes a difference in their day.
Oh honey, I feel ya on the menopause/puberty thing– I’m verging on one and my twelve year old is verging on the other! The sixteen year old? Hormones are flying out of her ears. Oh yes, it’s an estrogen-rich environment around here, God help us all. (Especially Russ…)